Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF!!

Happy Friday!! I am up early showered and ready to head out the door in a few minutes but thought I would do a quick post. This morning breakfast was Apple and Almond Butter Toast. I used the Almond Butter I made myself, oh that is so good. I have a hard time controlling my portions on that so I tend to not have it too often but I do love the last. I slice up a whole apple and put some slices on the bread the rest of the apple I ate on the side. Great start to the day.
I am off to get my hair done and do a few errands. Not sure when I will get the cardio in today. If it doesn't rain I think I will just do my seven mile walk today.
The scale was great this morning and I am so excited!! I was at 146.5. I can't remember when I was this low. I think I will continue with the eating plan I am doing since it is working so well.
Better run! Maybe I will post a picture of my hair cut

3 comments:

Linda said...

I am so happy that your plan is working for you. You have proved, once again, that starvation does not work...eating clean does! hugs!

Amy said...

I'm thrilled for you that you're seeing positive results on the scale as well as enjoying the journey again. (Yes, I do read many of your posts but do not always comment.)

It appears that your new meal plans are working well for you. Yea! You & I have both struggled w/ the trying to avoid too many carbs in our diets in the past, & now we're both eating clean, w/ plenty of health carbs & it's working for us. Isn't it so liberating, Kathi?! :D Keep up the great work & more importantly, keep enjoying your journey!!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

You are doing so great!!!

I love homemade almond butter, too!

Come on over to my blog when you can - I have something for you!