Saturday, May 9, 2009

Nachos!!

Yes you read it right, Nachos! I was so excited to give this one a try. I was worried it would not meet my expectations since it wasn't smothered in meat, cheese and guacamole. But it was good and I would definitely add this to something I would have again. I used whole-grain tortilla chips that I picked up at Trader Joes it was topped with refried beans, chopped black olives, salsa and low fat sour cream. Mmmmm Good!!

Snack today was a Crepe. I happen to find these ready made crepe in the store the other day and I thought I would give them a try. The brand is Melissa's. They are all natural. One crepe is 51 calories, 1g fat, 0g fiber, 9g carbohydrates and 1g protein. It was filled with 1/4 cup cottage cheese, 2 tsp raspberry 100 percent fruit spread or jam (I bought some from Trader Joes) and 1/2 cup diced peaches. It was nice light sweet treat! Since the package comes with 10 crepes I can see that I will be having this one again in the future.
Friday night and of course guess what time it is? Pizza night. I just love this pizza and I look forward to having every Friday. I just love the combination of diced tomatoes, fennel, black olives, goat cheese and pine nuts. It is a little messy because the pine nuts keep falling off but still very enjoyable. And I love the tomato bisque soup. A great day of eats and so far continuing to following the plan of only eating while sitting down and eating my food slowly.


1 comment:

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Those crepes are a great find! What a nice way to make a "legal" dessert!