Monday, May 4, 2009

Good Monday Morning!!


Good Monday Morning Everyone! It is suppose to be another beautiful day. I continued this morning trying to make sure to use some of the left overs in the refrigerator. I still had some barley so I warmed up some barley with cranberries, walnuts and honey. I just love the texture of the barley. It was a great way to start the day.
I was so proud of myself for getting threw the weekend with out any episodes of out of control eating. It was so good to wake up this morning knowing that I did what I said I was going to do and feel as sense of confidence in myself. I am looking forward to heading in to my strength training session today. I weighed in this morning at 149.5! That is very exciting. My next goal for myself is to get threw seven more day with no out of control eating. It is nice way to start my week out and it can only get better from here! No new exciting meals planned for today I am still working on the leftovers. I am still looking forward to having some of these wonderful dishes again today.

1 comment:

Linda said...

You are doing so good! I am enjoying all of your meal entries and photos. You've inspired me to go meatless more often!