Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday


What starts the day of right ? A nice bowl of oatmeal. Something I truly enjoy and have missed deeply since I did the low carb diet this past year. This morning it was oatmeal blended with a half of banana and topped with walnuts!


It tasted very similar to a banana muffin with less calories and sugar. I have admit I think I am still detoxing from sugar. Although the oatmeal was good I am so use to filling it will sugar (brown). But I am continuing to focus on natural and no processed garbage in my body.
Looks like it is going to be a gloomy day so as soon as I am done blogging I am going to start working on getting the graduation announcements done. I have been putting it off WAY to long and it is next month for goodness sakes. So that is my number one project today. I also want to get all the floors mopped.
Will check back in later with pics from lunch.

No comments: