Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another bump in the road!

Yesterday for lunch I decided to try pinto bean tacos. They may not look to appealing but they were quite good. What I like is that they are so quick and easy. Not much thought and time is involved.

I did end up going for my new walking route yesterday. I haven't yet clocked it to see how much more miles I added. I was disappointed because I thought it would take me a little longer than it did. With the additional route it only took me an additional 10 minutes. But I had a nice sweat when I got back and I knew that I had did something great for my body.


I had a slip up in the eating yesterday afternoon. I have to admit I was so disappointed in myself and I wanted to feel sorry for myself and give up in defeat. But as I thought about it that evening I decided that I was going to be a warrior, I was not going to let this defeat me. I was going to move forward learn what I can from the slip up and ended up having a wonderful whole wheat pasta with lemon, garlic, light butter, whole wheat pasta, spinach and pine nuts. It was quite delicious and I wouldn't mind having that one again.
I decided that some times in the late afternoon I have difficult with my eating. Not sure why but I guess it doesn't really matter I just need to figure out how I want to handle it. So I decided that I would have a nice big salad in the late afternoon. Not only will this be filling bitut it will be low in calorie as long as I am careful what I put on it. But how could I go wrong with a big plate of wonderful green veggies. I have to admit I am very proud of myself for coming up with a solution. This is truly progress in my eyes and something I should be proud of for thinking about and actually coming up with a idea to prevent it from occurring today. I am growing!!

No comments: