Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 2

I am up early to enjoy some quiet time on the computer. I have logged all my food today and having everything in place. Had no difficulty yesterday and was happy to have one good day under my belt.
Not an extremely busy day today but I did make a list to help me stay on task. I train with my trainer at 2:30 and I will do my 30 minutes of cardio after that. I think I will make the chili for dinner this morning so I am not running around to get that done. Have a couple of cleaning things to do. We are having movie night at our house Saturday with the neighbor so want to make sure the house is at least half way decent. Found a recipe for a broccoli cheese mini omelets that I will make for the gathering. I know one of my neighbors is following a lower carb diet and want him to have something to eat. I am also doing a lower carb diet but I don't plan on having any snack that night. I want to stick to my strict controlled diet until I get back down into the lower 150's.
I think the hardest part for me right now is I want to see the scale go down and go down quickly. I need to focus on set some realistic goal each week to help me stay focus and away from the big picture.
This weeks goals:
- get my weight down to 155
- do 5 days of cardio for 30 minutes (burn at least 1500 calories for the week)
- eat six small meals a day
- drink 80 ounces of water each day

That is all I can think of at the moment. It is hard to do strength training goal when my trainer takes care all of that. I just do what he says. I am hoping that we can start doing a little leg exercises today. It has been six weeks from my surgery and I think we can begin to start out slow and see how it goes. Still have the vertigo so not sure how that will work out trying to squat but I am willing to give it a try.

No comments: