Monday, April 20, 2009

Gloomy Monday Morning


Well it is a very Gloomy Monday Morning and it is day that I would like just sit around in my PJ's and read a good book.


But I am up and ready to start the day. Decided to start of the day with a bowl of oatmeal. I put 2 TB of raisins and 1 TB of my homemade almond butter on top. It was quite good and I didn't seem to miss the sweetness in the oatmeal like I did the other day.


I have my Strength Training Session today at 10:30 and then I will do my 30 minutes of cardio.


Gale is going to meet me at the gym and we are going to run to Costco. She isn't a member and I am so she wants to pick up a few things. If I have time I want to run over to Whole Foods, LOVE that store.


I have to admit I was SO disappointed when I got on the scale this morning. The scale was up two pound since yesterday. I have to keep telling myself it is OK. I feel great and I don't want to sabotage my great gains that I have made the last few days. I decided that I would reflect on my weight from a week ago. Last Monday I weighed 157 and today I was 154 so all is good.


1 comment:

Linda said...

you are doing so good with your plan. stay off that scale...are you taking measurements?

I love oatmeal and have been doing meatless meals too. Today was Super-veggie Pad Thai with tofu...divine!