Wednesday, April 1, 2009

12 Week Challenge



It was difficult to take these pictures today. But I have to admit where I am so I can get to where I want to go. I was looking at pictures I took last July, and although I wasn't where I wanted to be I was much closer. But I am excited to turn things around. I have a ton of support around me and I believe my mind set is right to make this happen. So far so good with everything. I usually don't have much difficult with the exercise part of thing it is the damn eating. I swear that some dark beast enters my body as soon as the sun goes down and takes over. But I will tame that beast like I have tame so many other things in my life. I am a strong person and I can do anything I put my mind to. So let the transformation begin.
I have finally figured out how to put the darn pictures where I want on the page. YAH!! I will be posting pictures monthly. I am eager to see my body change. I have a great trainer and he can help me with building the muscle the hard part is the diet. But I have a great plan that I know work for me I just have to make it happen. I went to Costco and stock up on all the much needed food so I am set to make this happen. I am so excited to have a bunch of great girl who are joining this journey with me. I swear it helps when you surround yourself with people who want and are striving for the same thing. I need to continue to surround myself with people who will support me and encourage me to fight for what I truly want. I have to able to reach to other for support when I am not doing well and don't have to feel bad that I am struggling. I some times don't want to seem weak but that is probably what I need to do in order to make my dreams a reality.

Thank you Gale, Kim, Debi, Nancy, Amy, Mary , Kim and all the other wonderful women who I have been so blessed to have come into my life. I have been truly blessed and I look forward to this journey will each and everyone of you. Lets make all our dreams come true.
Stats:
weight: 157
bust: 35
waist: 31
hips: 40
thigh: 22
arm: 12

1 comment:

April said...

I'll be rooting you on! You can do this!