Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 5

I survived last night. Gosh it was tough but I am so proud of myself for doing it. I have to admit that I was very disappointed when I got on the scale this morning, I felt like I should be rewarded for my great effort last night. The scale didn't move an inch. Now that is pretty depressing. SIGH...
I am determined to stick this out. I guess I feel like I should be rewarded in some way for my efforts. I have to focus more on the plan than on the weight which is not easy. I will stick to the diet and then talk to Dick tomorrow about it and see if we need to make any changes.
I saw another new recipe for tofu for Sara I may try to buy all the ingredients and cook it up for her. I have to make a grocery list today and grocery shop. I think that is one of the worse jobs. But it needs to be done.
Some of the neighbors have jump on board to get their weight down. It is so great to see them making healthy changes to change their lives. Denise is down thirty pounds from January and Mike is done 24 pounds since February. They are doing a great job and I am excited to support them and watch them make their own dream a reality.
Hear is to a healthy life style and living a stronger and more fulfilled life because of it!!

No comments: