Saturday, July 25, 2009

Last Fling!!

I got up this morning had my eggs and decided to go over to the farmers market before my training session. I picked up lettuce, green beans, raspberries, blueberries, tomatoes and dill garlic pickles.
I was a little nervous about my training session today but I felt like it went well. I am use to him doing a lot of talking and we didn't do much of that which was fine by me. I am there to train not talk. I felt good about it. I received the diet that I will be living on. So I decided today will be the "last fling" I feel like I need to get my mind right going into. If this is what I truly want I have to prove it by doing it.
I went to Costco and got my supplies and all I have to do is get 7 gallons of distilled water.

This is how the diet will go:

Meal 1: 4 eggs whites and one yolk
1 serving of oatmeal with tsp of flax
Meal 2: 35g protein shake
Meal 3: 5 ounces of chicken
romaine lettuce with ranch dressing
Meal 4: 35g protein shake
Meal 5: 6 ounces of chicken
romaine lettuce with ranch dressing

multi vitamin 2-3 times a day
one gallon of distilled water each day
3 times a week Meal 5 will be changed to fish
Do exactly as written and no cheats

This is the plan. I have to get my mind in the game. I have to prove that I am in the game and that will be shown by how well I hold my end of the bargain.
I have had quite a few treats today and I am going to have hubby take me dinner tonight and maybe a ice cream cone. I just need to clear everything out of my mind. I don't have to start really until Monday but I think I will start tomorrow.
I will need TONS of support and I am plan on writing very truthfully how I am feeling each and every day. It will be good to look back on and keep me motivated to keep pushing forward. Not everyone can do what I am attempting to do if I can make it through this one I can say I truly made it! I am excited and nervous at the same time. I have conquered so much already this will just be the icing on the cake.
I plan on taking pictures tomorrow so I can show my starting point. Weight may be up tomorrow but I am OK with that. Because it is down from there!
Thank to everyone in advance for supporting through this final leg of my journey.

No comments: