Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Flax Seed Crackers

I was sitting here this evening looking threw one of my library cookbooks and came across this recipe. I had everything in the house and I just decided to make it right then. I tend to do that a lot and husband think I crazy cooking at 9:00 at night. Here is the dough.
You refrigerate the dough for 10-20 minutes and then roll out thin a two sheets of wax paper.

Cut and put on a greased cook sheet and cook for 15 minutes, flip and cook an additional 5 minutes.
Here is the finished product. Of course I had to test a couple. Not bad for the first attempt. I think next time I would like to roll them out even thinner. The recipe called for 24 crackers but rolling out according to that they are a little thick for my liking. But quite tasty will go good with some hummus or maybe I will crumble them up and put it on my salad tomorrow.
Well I am off to bed now that its 10:30.



2 comments:

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Oh, yum! I think they would go great with hummus!

Unknown said...

Those sound tasty! What cookbook was that from?