Monday, June 29, 2009

Good Morning!!

Start off my morning with a nice bowl of "Cold" oats. I love making this the night before and being able to wake up in the morning and have it waiting for me. Simply delicious.

For the people who have asked about the class I was taking I took a Food Handlers Sanitation class. This is something I want to have for my Personal chef business. The test well and I feel confident that I passed. I believe she said it take 4-6 weeks to get the results. But I am proud of myself for taking the class and now I look forward to to moving on.

Everyone is out of the house this morning and I am enjoying being home "alone". Don't get me wrong I love my husband and kids but sometimes it is just nice to be alone in your home. I still am hoping that the right job will come along for my husband. I love him dearly and it breaks my heart to see him searching for work and nothing coming his way. I continue to give out hope that it will come and it will be the best job every! Love you honey!

I have my training session today and then I meet the girl for our book group after that. We are leaving for Michigan on Friday for the 4th of July weekend so I want to make a list of things that I need to get together for that. This will probably be one of the last "family" trip we have for awhile since both of the kids head off to college in August. I know they are not looking forward to going but it is important that they see my husband folks since they no longer travel and I can't remember the last time they saw the kids. We haven't told them yet we are coming so they are going to be thrilled. I usually bring a special treat for his folks so I have to make sure that I get the cookies baked and the pasta made for them. I also need to sit down and figure out a plan on how I am going to eat. I am still hoping to get the vegetarian eating going so I will have to have a plan to make that happen. There looks like I will be able to see a few friends that will also be heading home for the holiday so I am looking forward to that.
Hope everyone has a great day. It is much cooler today and the sun is shining going to be a great day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry about the client Kathi, if it doesn't happen, it proves it was possible, and I'm sure either way it will be the first of many chances.

You should be proud of being considered good enough for something like that. You have clearly earned that responsibility, trust and respect of your ability and skills, so those are all great positives.

Keep on pushing for all you want, and keep believing. That's all you can do right now.

Take care good luck and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt