Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Monday!!

Here is another Monday and morning and feel great about the past weekend. I had no problems with the diet and am feeling confident and strong.
Not a lot planned for today. My client cancelled this morning so I have been on the computer most of the morning. Paul is still in bed and not feeling well today. It has been difficult to watch him struggle through this unemployment stuff but I know it is a journey he has to take alone and all I can do is be there to support him. His is journey is no different than the weight loss journey I continue to take. Here is hoping 2009 will be a better year for us all!!
Goal for today:
Start the envelope for the personal chef
make a list of house duties that need to be done
train with dick at 10:30 and do 30 minutes of cardio after
stop by Barnes and Noble and look for a book on Low Carb Vegetarian diets

Here is to a great week!!

No comments: