Wednesday, January 14, 2009

COLD!!

Well is suppose to get really cold the next few days and I am NOT looking forward to it. Now that I am lighter and leaner it seems a tad more difficult to stay warm. Layers have now been the key for me.
Not much new going on with preparing for the surgery. I did make a chart of all the days that need to be covered with my clients in my absences and hopefully the girls and pick up much of those days. I am attempting to be OK with this. Being a people pleas er by nature my initial reactions is to post pone this surgery for a better time that I will not inconvenience anyone. I have come to realize there will never be a time and I have to do what is best for me. If my client don't understand and decided to cancel with me there is nothing that I can do about that. I have to be a peace with my decision and know that everything will turn out.
We are heading to Missouri this weekend for Steve first official visit for college. I will have the camera all charged and ready to go. I will post a blog on how it all went when we return. Still have to formulate a plan around the way I am going to choose to eat that weekend. I did have a small deviation from plan on Saturday and I am attempting to forgive myself and move on. I continue to learn about myself and am going to use this experience to help me grow into a stronger person and live by my commitments.
Here is to finish the week strong!

No comments: