Thursday, January 29, 2009

Before Pictures

Here are the dreaded before pictures. This is something I like to share with the world but one I believe is worth revealing. Among the loose skin I know there is muscle under there some where and I am eager to see it once this is all said and done. The count down continues and I am at peace with the upcoming day. I know deep down I am doing the right thing and I look forward to seeing the results. Not much going on with preparing for the sugery. I continue to focus on eating a health diet to prepare my body with the repairing process that will occur after. I am now at about 19 days until the day. Can you believe it? I continue to take my multi vitamin and my vitamin C. I have all the medication filled and ready so now we just wait. I look forward to posting the after pictures for all to see. Thanks for reading and I look forward to sharing my journey threw this with you.








No comments: