Thursday, March 12, 2009

The fluid continues

As you can see by the title that the drainage in the hip continues. I saw my surgeon yesterday and he drained about 20 cc and that was since the last time he drained it on Monday. I can only imagine what the drainage would be if I didn't have the vertigo going on. Because if I didn't have that going on I would be on the go by now. Could it be a blessing in disguise? That is what I am going to call it. I am scheduled to see him again on Friday. I looked at the hip today and it didn't like there was much if any fluid at the moment. But I am thinking of having Paul take me to Costco. I need to get out dizzy or not.
I decided to call the doctor about the continued vertigo. I was advised that I should take the Antivert that was prescribed that I have not taken. When I was in the hospital taking it I felt like it wasn't really helping with the symptoms. But at this point I am desperate and am willing to do or try anything. I am still hopeful that I will be able to return back to the gym on Monday. Keep my fingers crossed. The waiting is the most frustrating part. Because I feel great and when I am just sitting on the couch I feel "normal". I am so ready to get back to my life.
I will attempt to get some pictures taken. It has been three weeks from yesterday. Where does the time go?

1 comment:

gale said...

Thanks for keeping us all up to date. We're hoping you'll be up and on your feet soon!

Hugs,

Gale