Monday, August 9, 2010

Spring Rolls!

I have had the wrappers to make Spring Rolls for a LONG time! I have seen these on a few blogs and I finally decided to give them a try. I was very nervous that I would be able to do it but I did! What a confidence booster!
I had to make quite a few because I wasn't sure how filling they would be for the hubby. I am trying to have Monday designated as meatless Monday! Not sure how keen the hubby is on it but to bad!
He has been designated as Sunday night for cooking duty so he can cook what every he wants. Last night was Spaghetti and Meatballs. I have been trying to eat more of a vegetarian diet but it looks like Sunday will probably be meat.
I bought the Operation Beautiful book and it has inspired me to attempt to get of the roller caster I have been on WAY to long. I weighed today and I have decided that will be the last time for awhile. I have to continue to remind myself I have good enough just the way I am. Since ending my training with my trainer I have put on 15 pounds and it has been difficult except but I am more than a number and I must continue to focus on that. I continue to eat clean food but I have admit I eat probably more than I need to. It is a journey and I will continue to grow and learn to love myself. I am good enough! I am love able! I am unique!
How do you except yourself as you are? Do you beat yourself up with negative talk?
I look forward to helping and giving anyone support who is on this journey with me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've been posting here again, because the other site had no way to do that and I missed not being able to pass on my comments and support to you this way.

YES you are more than a number, but you are also an individual.

You're living your life in a way that feels right for you, but you're living in a way that's better now, but until you really see yourself for the person you have become and can continue to be, you will sometimes be selling yourself a little short.

You're a beautiful, healthy married Lady and you have a wonderful personality and a fantastic heart and you deserve admiration support and appreciation of others that you get.

Don't be too hard on yourself and kepe pushing for what you want. You're really, really wondeful Lady and I've always been proud and honoured to support you.

I will always be proud to do so, for as long as you wish it so, so chin up, be strong and GOOD LUCK.

You are worth so much and deserve to be very, very proud of yourself.

:-) :-).

Matt