Sunday, March 21, 2010

Set Back

I was on such a role and feeling strong, discipline, committed... and then BAM! I pulled the upper hamstring in my left leg. I am devasted and feel so defeated... Tony say "Let it go" and as I was "walking" on the treadmill Friday night I had to trust that he would help me get through this and it will all be ok. I have so many issue around trust it is not funny. I haven't quite figure out where it stems from but it is there.
So I am moving forward the best I can but this will not effect my diet. For me that is where it is at... I have been on Tony program now for starting my 6 week. I have been solid the "whole" time and it feel great. I do definately feel tighter in my abs and I do think I look leaner. The legs? Well they continue to need work and I know that it will be the last thing to go. But I will continue to focus on my plan and committment. I told myself 6 weeks ago that I was going to have a 12 week run and that is what I plan to do. I am at my half way mark. I guess some where I wanted to prove to myself that I could be a competition girl that I could have the discipline to stick it out for 12 weeks. Not sure if I would ever have the "balls" to get on stage but some place deep inside of me I will know that I do have what it take to do it if I so choose.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep at it Kathi! I did my last prep walking only. It really is all about the diet. That is why I HAVE to get the jars of PB outta my house :)

Nancyb. said...

I am so happy you are back to blogging. But I am so sorry that you blogged about a set back. More importantly you are not a quitter and that you have great support behind you. Focus on the diet girl and this set back will be a great experience. Hang in there lady!

Anonymous said...

I messaged you back on FB. GOOD LUCK and no worries okay :-) :-).

Matt