Saturday, April 30, 2011

Peace



Who said Vegan eating is boring? I have been SO enjoying my food and have really become to have peace around it. I finally just decided that my eating can be about what works for "ME" I can eat well and stay healthy and maybe, maybe losing a little but if I don't I know that I am perfect just the way I am.


I made this the other night and it was quite delicious. It was called cheezy macaroni with a side of broccoli. My new way of eating is to just make sure that I get a protein, carb and veggie with my lunch and dinner. This covered all bases.


I also bought Appetite for Reduction by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and will like to feature of some of the recipes that I have tried. I had one tonight and hope to let you know how it was very soon.


I also have to start taking pictures with the better camera lately I have been just a little lazy to get it out and use it but the pictures aren't the same with out it.


Thank you for all who read and that you have been patient with me while I have begin to have peace in who I am.

No comments: