Saturday, April 9, 2011

For Sale!

It is official the house went up for sale on Wednesday. I have so many emotions going through my mind these last few weeks and that is probably why I have been so absent from my blog. But there are so many wonderful supporting women in the blog world I need to be here for support. This is by far the room that I will miss the most. It is perfect! Why is it that you don't realize how wonderful things are until you have to leave them? Although there are thing I don't like about the house it has been our home for 15 years and it is where my children grew up. I know it is only a house and the memorize will go with me it is still tough. We have no idea how speedy of a sale we will have so we haven't given a whole lot of thought where we go once it sells. This may come back to bite us. Once we get back from my son's spring football game I think we will start looking. We haven't yet decided if we will buy another house or rent for now. For some reason renting seems more appealing at the moment. This will give us time to feel out the area we choose and give it a lot of thought in exactly what we want in a house next time around. We have done a lot of decluttering and getting rid of a lot of "stuff" and I hope to continue weeding out so that when it comes to moving time it won't be quite as bad. You have to remember we lived in this house for 15 years we have gathered a LOT of "stuff" (shit). I went and had a one hour session with Dawn Jackson Blatner yesterday and I have a new course of action on how I want to live my life around food. I am excited to begin to implementing so of this stuff and see where it takes me. I have come to realize that I have lost focus on the ability that I can do this any way "I" want and there is no right or wrong way. I have to continue to believe that I can do this all by myself with a little guidance from time to time. We have three showing today and am not sure what to think. But the house is clean and now we have to figure out what we are going to do for several hours with a 100 pound dog in tow. Could make for and interesting day. Hope everyone is well and I will continue to keep you update day on the progress here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathi, GODO LUCK with everything, chin up and no worries okay.

Things WILL work out, so keep believing and don't let anything get to you.

Whatever the future holds it WILL be a good thing and you WILL be happy.

You're a superb person and you jsut need to keep looking positively about all things in the future.

:-) :-).

Matt

Unknown said...

Hello Kathi!

I am so happy for you. I know that this is ALOT but know you will handle it with courage and grace. I can't wait to hear about your appointment with Dawn and it sounds like you are heading in the right direction. The happy and peaceful zone.

Good luck!